Monday, August 13, 2007

It's All About Meme

It's All About MeMe
5 things Meme


5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago

1. Having volleyball tryouts and/or practice.
2. Doing 4-H and getting our steers ready for the fair.
3. Spraying weeds on the farm or picking rock.
4. Taking drivers ed.
5. Back to school shopping.


5 Things on my to-do list today

1. Go to work and get my sales packet ready to turn in.
2. Go pick up a paper I need for my health insurance.
3. Put away the clean dishes and load the dishwasher.
4. Figure out something to make for dinner.
5. Go to the bank and deposit the money Adam made last week, yay!


5 Snacks I Enjoy

1. Cookies! Last week I made Buffalo Chip Cookies, which I think I'll rename because it's not the most appealing name if you're unfamiliar with how good they are, but they were freakin awesome!
2. Snack size frozen Milky Way bars.
3. Fresh fruit (pineapple, grapes, watermelon, apples, berries, plums, peaches, nectarines)
4. Candy and chocolate of almost any kind.
5. Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnuts.


5 Songs I Know the Lyrics to

1. Ya Ne Zniyou (a little Russian song that I'm sure I spelled wrong).
2. Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice.
3. I Want It That Way by the Backstreet Boys.
4. Hypnotize The Moon by Clay Walker.
5. Dirty Little Secret by the All American Rejects.



5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire

1. Pay for an awesome house in cash (and furnish it).
2. Travel!! Alot.
3. Buy a new car (and pay off the Honda).
4. Save!
5. Help our family members if they needed it.


5 Bad Habits

1. Procrastinating.
2. Not putting the clean laundry away... it just kind of piles up in baskets or stacks.
3. Not filing the mail and letting it gather.
4. Gossiping. I know it's bad, but at least I'm being honest here!
5. Not working as much as I should (or need to!).


5 Things I'd never wear again

1. Stone-washed jeans.
2. Big scrunchies.
3. Dance costumes.
4. My wedding dress (this is my only marriage!)
5. Bodysuits.


5 Favorite toys

1. Our baby! I know she's not a toy, but she's so fun and new and exciting, even though she's still inside.
2. Cards and board games (5 crowns, Scattergories, Taboo, Catch Phrase, Yahtzee).
3. Our laptop and the internet.
4. My parents' boat.
5. TiVo (this is bad too, but it makes TV so much better!)


Now for Tagging:

1. Trish
2. Paige
3. Sarah
4. Gwen
5. Maren

1 Comments:

  • Kari- first off Congratulations on you little baby! You'll have to let us know when she gets here, and where your new house is so we can bring by some dinner/presents or something. By tagging I think I'm supposed to answer the same questions...right? if not I guess i'll look like an idiot, something i'm actually pretty used to

    10 years ago I was working at red hanger cleaners, hoping that I could lose 10 lbs. before school started,secretly planning my wedding to my then boyfriend(who I am sure glad that I ddn't marry, and hanging out with all my best girlfriends who all are living out of state now

    to do today:
    1.exercise
    2.shower, sad but ever since hannah arrived I like to put it on the list because it feels good to cross it off
    3. feed my parents dog and get their mail, they are out of town
    4.mop the floors
    5.catch up on laundry

    snacks:
    string cheese and almonds
    anything with ice cream in it
    sweet and salty nut bars
    nectarines or peaches
    toast

    I know the lyrics for almost any song... weird I know, I think I should sign up for the singing bee. I have won 50,000 two times now.

    bad habits

    I don't flush the toilet if I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
    I bite my nails
    I throw hannah's diapers in the bathroom garbage
    I never iron
    I burp

    I would never wear again:

    a banana clip
    leg warmers
    a BYU t-shirt
    jeans that are fitted at the ankle
    tutu

    toys:
    Our video camera
    the internet
    Our camera
    Our stereo, I love music
    Ben, I'll just leave it at that.

    Talk to you soon

    By Blogger The Hill Family, at 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home