Monday, March 20, 2006

Intro

So it's true...my freakin' awesome sister has an amazing blogspot. Really, you need to check it out. So I thought I'd try my hand at it and see how I like doing my own.

I don't really have a whole lot of funny stuff to say since I don't have any kids of my own and therefor pretty much live vicariously though my nieces & nephews. HOWEVER, I think I'm pretty whitty at times, so I'll share whatever humerous things happen to me and/or come my way.

Case In Point:

Today at work, my boss was talking to one of the other managers in the office and I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

(Boss to other manager, in all seriousness): "I'm not going to be here on Wednesday because I'm having face surgery."

(Me, being a smartmouth in return, also with a serious tone): "It's about time."

2 Comments:

  • It's still as funny as the first time I heard it!

    By Blogger Katie, at 9:07 AM  

  • Hmm, this reminds me of something. I remember being at Kate's house when you and Adam came over and we all poured over your bridal photos. You said something about having a funny face and one of them and I said, "Yeah, you do have a funny face." Of course I was kidding, but we did get a laugh.

    By Blogger Gwen, at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home