Sunday, May 21, 2006

"Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva.."


Here is a pretty professional looking picture of the beautiful bride and groom, if I do say so myself. Tara and Travis got married in the Logan temple this week (May 17) and it was tons of fun. I love weddings, I think they're great. I really could go to weddings and receptions at least once a month and still not be sick of them.

Larry, Josh, and Adam, however, do not seem to share this same sentiment.


After the wedding and luncheon, Adam & I drove to Idaho to stay at my parents' house. That night we went and attempted to go to the drive-in with Libbie & TJ, only to arrive at said drive-in and realize that it is only open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...it was not any of those days. Luckily, the movie we wanted to watch was playing at the same time inside the theater, so we were able to salvage the outing. We saw "Mission Impossible: 3" and it was pretty good. The story line, of course, is a little unbelievable, and the ending was a little weak, but there is a lot of action to keep one entertained. And Adam had wanted to go to a movie for a long time, so it made him happy.

Now back to the wedding. I'm sure you're saying to yourself, "My Kari, what big hair you have," and yes, you are right. Kind of large. But I liked it for the most part and I think it, along with my shoes, did a pretty good job distracting attention away from the dress.





Here we see our lovely couple again. I am really happy for them and I think they are going to be happy together. I really like both of them, they are such good people.


Man, I am pretty impressed with my digital camera. It works like a charm. You can do all sorts of fun stuff with the software that came with it too, like this.



Or this.


So the wedding and the long weekend I had subsequently were both lovely. It was a fun reception and it was nice to be able to spend some time with my whole family.

3 Comments:

  • You're a hoot! I love your title. Your camera (and hairdresser) worked better than mine.

    By Blogger Katie, at 9:27 AM  

  • Great pictures! You are such a hottie! You did a great job distracting from the dress.

    And the green EXIT sign did a great job distracting from the backdrop... who said that?

    By Blogger Gina, at 10:18 PM  

  • What fun, what fun. Did Tara' REALLY make you girls wear those dresses?

    By Blogger Gwen, at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home