Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Utah State, Hey Aggies all the way! Go Aggies, go Aggies, Hey! Hey! Hey!


Today kicked off my 3 months of working in Logan. I'm not totally excited about working so far away, especially in the summer, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Logan! I went to college here for 2 1/2 years and I really have a place in my heart for this town.

Tonight, I drove over to the apartment where I used to live and parked my car and took a little walk. I walked up the road and up Old Main Hill, around the Quad, and all over campus. It is such a beautiful campus! I freakin love that place!!



Tomorrow I'm going to go on a walk on campus again, but probably on the other end where I lived when I was a Resident Assistant. There is also a really neat cemetery that is right by some of the student housing that I used to walk through on my way home so I'll probably take a little stroll through it too. I really do think that Logan is such a quaint little place, I can't say enough good about it! I highly recommend a summer visit to Logan for everyone!

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for the weekend trip idea! Liam likes a walk just about anywhere!

    We saw your hubby and his brother last night. They stopped in after putting the "for sale" sign in the Tatton's yard. So exciting!

    By Blogger Gina, at 9:18 AM  

  • Logan is so pretty. Josh's brother Chris and his family are moving there next week to go to school. We will have to come visit you at your posh hotel and take the kiddos swimming!

    By Blogger Katie, at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home