Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Utah State, night 2

So as promised, I went and walked around campus again tonight. I also walked through that neat old cemetery. The trees line the small lanes inside and form a beautiful canopy. It is like out of a calender, especially in the fall when the leaves change colors and begin to drop. I went up there a little later in the evening than last night so I couldn't stay quite as long because I'm totally paranoid about strangers and dark. (Not that it even got dark, the sun was barely set when I left, but still...I'm a safety girl!!) I don't want to go every night because I don't want it to lose it's appeal. Even tonight, it wasn't as awe-envoking as last night, so I'm going to have to be very careful and make sure I switch up my routines. I do want to continue to go and run the stairs on Old Main Hill. I keep trying to count them but I always lose count around stair #63 because I'm either going up them faster than I am counting or I'm busy gasping for air, clinging on to dear life. So my estimate is that there's about 150 stairs...up a big hill. Boy am I glad it's summer so there aren't a lot of people to gawk at me while I try to get back in shape.

3 Comments:

  • Good for you for exercising, but I think your shape is pretty hot. Refer to the pictures at Tara's wedding and remember how Burt kept staring at you and not being able to complete sentences for proof.

    By Blogger Katie, at 9:19 AM  

  • Who's this Burt guy?

    I agree you have a good shape, but I am proud of you for working hard. I need to do SOMETHING!

    By Blogger Gina, at 9:47 PM  

  • Wow Kate, you sure do know how to make a girl's day. EWWWW! Burt?! YUCK.

    By Blogger Kari, at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home