Friday, July 07, 2006

OH MY GOSH!!!

Ok, let's just be honest, people..."The Office" on NBC is pretty much one of the funniest TV shows ever. Seriously. It is so freakin' funny!! I can't wait for the next season to start. Probably every one of you should go to their website, which I have conveniently linked for your viewing pleasure. Once you're there, take a gander at the videos. The fake public service announcements are a must. You can also read some of the actors' blogs and all sorts of other way cool, excellent things. Yay!

5 Comments:

  • I totally agree! I just about pee myself every time that I watch it. I own Season One and will probably buy every season from here on out.

    By Blogger Gwen, at 12:16 PM  

  • Sadly enough I have never even seen it. So it's pretty funny huh? I'll have to try and catch it. I love anything that is funny!!

    By Blogger Nicole, at 12:34 PM  

  • I saw the all the PSAs and the Jelly Bean one was my favorite! Too funny. I think I saw one of the episodes a while ago and thought it was way funny.

    By Blogger Katie, at 6:35 PM  

  • Thank you so much for this link! WE LOVE that show too! I can watch the reruns just like I watch Friends... just too funny! You can also buy the episodes on iTunes for $2 a pop. AWESOME!

    By Blogger Gina, at 11:13 PM  

  • Love love love the Office. It's never too late to start watching! The reruns are even better the 2nd & 3rd time around!! The actors keep blogs and profiles on Myspace.com too if you want to stalk them even more!!

    By Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph, at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home