Thursday, July 06, 2006

So Full of Good Advice

Adam & I went to Idaho this weekend to visit my family. While we were at Katie's house, Adam and I were playing with Alli and teasing each other. Here's how our conversation went:


Me: "Alli, Adam smells funny, huh?"

Alli: "Yeah, Adam does smell funny."

Me: "I think it's because he doesn't shower. He stinks."

Alli: "Uncle Adam, when you get out of the shower... just get right back in."


Funny girl.

She later went on to side with Adam and told me that I am really the one who smells funny, which of course, I didn't find nearly as amusing.

(FYI--Adam really does shower, don't be scared. And for the last time, I DON'T SMELL FUNNY!)

3 Comments:

  • Kids ARE honest! So you stink huh? j/k Idaho is gorgeous, isn't it. Of course you live in Utah, which is just as gorgeous!

    By Blogger Nicole, at 3:29 PM  

  • She is such a hoot! I missed that conversation...I'm glad you posted it. You know, you always think other people's kids are fun---till you have your own. Then you can't believe how great your own kids are.

    By Blogger Katie, at 2:53 PM  

  • I don't know how I missed this post! So cute!

    By Blogger Gina, at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home