Friday, August 04, 2006

I'm back!

It has been forever since I posted! I have been busy working in Cache Valley and there's a chance that I MIGHT have dropped our laptop (while it was open and it landed flat, face down) a few weeks ago and oddly enough it just hasn't been itself since. Hmm...weird. Anyway, I haven't taken it with me so I don't have any way of posting. But I have some pictures from our boating trip with the fam last week that I hope blogger will let me post so here goes.

Look how cute this boy is!





My cute sister Tara (and half of Larry's face)!


Tara & Travis on the tube.


Josh & Kate--the tubing champions.


Adam & Jakey-Bake in the front of the boat.


Pretty much the cutest little girl ever!








Here's a picture of my mom too (from the next day) because I didn't want to leave her out!

3 Comments:

  • I think you left someone else out! Where is Kiki?

    All the kiddos look so happy and cuter than ever! What fun!

    And Katie is smokin'... hard to believe that girl has been pregnant before.

    By Blogger Gina, at 2:11 PM  

  • Man, Kik. Such beautiful genes in that family. It really isn't fair to humanity to not procreate, you know.

    Seriously. Where's a picture of you?

    By Blogger Katie, at 4:46 PM  

  • Yeah, I pretty much hate your sister. Um, where's all the belly flab thats supposed to look like ground hamburger?

    And where in the world is Kiki?

    Thanks for coming back to blogworld.

    By Blogger Gwen, at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home