Monday, August 07, 2006

A little something to look forward to...

I received a most wonderful present in the mail the other day. I really can't do it justice with a post alone, so I will hold off until later this week when I can get a picture. Two of you lovely bloggers know exactly what I'm talking about, but for the rest of you (Gina and anyone else who happens to drop by), you will be in sheer suspense for a few more days. Keep checking back, for you never know quite when it will be here, and yes, it's that great, so you don't want to miss it.

3 Comments:

  • Waiting patiently... I am excited to find out!

    By Blogger Gina, at 9:23 AM  

  • Can't wait to see a picture! ;)

    By Blogger Katie, at 7:47 PM  

  • I really have no idea what you could be referring to...hahahaha

    By Blogger Gwen, at 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home