Tuesday, October 10, 2006

New Post Time!

Oh, so it's been a while since I've posted. Let's see...what has been going on in our lives since Russia? Umm...oh yeah, we're poor! Weird how travelling all over Russia catches up with you and your pocketbook.

This past Sunday was Adam's birthday. The big 2-6.... man, he's gettin' up there. jk Usually I like to either do something fun or have a surprise party or get him something he really wants, but this year, with us being poor and all, I didn't. I kind of blame that on him too, though, because I asked and asked and he never told me one thing that he wanted. Well, ok, that's not entirely true. He told me he needed a new black belt, so I did get him that. I also ended up getting him a hoodie from American Eagle (in white) and Season 2 of The Office. He's a hard person to shop for, so with my limited budget and limited number of ideas, I felt like he got a good amount of things that he'd like, and as it turns out, he really did like all of them, so all was well.

Honestly there really isn't anything else exciting here. I need to clean my messy house and since it's 3:00 in the afternoon and I'm done with work for the week, I figure now is a good time to start. I promise we'll have more exciting things to blog about someday soon.

3 Comments:

  • Happy birthday, Adam!

    By Blogger Katie, at 5:14 PM  

  • Happy Birthday! I thought he was my age for some reason... he is Drew's age. Makes sense since they went to school together. I guess I am the old one!

    Come see my pumpkin!

    By Blogger Gina, at 1:02 PM  

  • Happy Birthday! And good shopping, Kiki. The Office Season Two is a great investment. But I'd skip the "Sexual Harrassment" episode...pretty dirty...

    By Blogger Gwen, at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home