Saturday, December 30, 2006

Boots, Boots, I Love Boots!

My wonderful husband was so stinkin' good to me this year! He bought me my beautiful coat that I oh-so-politely asked Santa for. He tried to fool me, but I knew he'd get it for me. (He's really nice like that.) What I didn't know, however, is that he'd get me FABULOUS brown boots too!



These boots are Nine West and are even prettier in person. He did such a good job; he picked them out all by himself and they are SOOO me. He is the best!

Adam's mom also bought me footwear for Christmas. These are Antonio Melani and they were way comfortable (which is almost unheard of) and I liked them, but I felt like they were a little bit too mature looking.


They are way more money than she or I would ever normally spend, but her good friend works at Dillards so she was able to get a HUGE discount. Sooo, I braved the crowds on Tuesday afternoon and went to exchange my $90 shoes for something different. Let me tell you, it was no walk in the park. I went to the mall close to my house and I found a pair of Kenneth Cole boots that I really liked, but the sales person I asked told me that they weren't on sale so I drove like 20 minutes to the next mall and where they told me that the boots I loved actually WERE on sale but that they didn't have any left at that store. GRRR. Therefore, I drove BACK to the mall close to my house and luckily found them in my size, yay! And since they were on sale and I didn't have a receipt from my return, I got full credit for the $90 Antonio Melani shoes and ended up paying 74 cents for my $150 Kenneth Cole boots! Can we say bargain shopper?

3 Comments:

  • Oh girl! I am loving your new boots. You did SO good! And here I got a puppy as an early Christmas present from my husband. Let's just say that she has already put a little hole in my new throw I got for Christmas. I think you won out on this one!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:58 AM  

  • Still no photo of the coat? I am loving the boots you got! You did very well! Sexy boots are so awesome!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:10 PM  

  • Man, I need to borrow your husband...or, you could just send me the boots! ;^)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home