Friday, December 22, 2006

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good girl this year. I have been nice to my husband (most of the time), have visited my family, and even tried to keep my house clean part of the time. This being said, I would please like you to bring me this magical coat by Laundry by Shelli Segal. The coat itself isn't actually magical, but it's so so pretty. Adam showed it to me at Macy's last night and of course I fell in love with it. Now Santa, it's a little more than I would normally spend on a coat...or a car payment...but it is BEAUTIFUL. I would like it in the color Bark please, size 10. I will try to find a picture to post in the next day or so. As of right now it is on hold in Adam's name at Macy's in the Cottonwood mall in Holladay, UT, so if you are headed in that direction, please feel free to pick it up.

Thank you!


Love,
Kari

4 Comments:

  • Okay, so I need to get out more. When I hear the words "magical coat...Laundry", I think that the coat would actually do the laundry, not that I'd look hot while I did the laundry.

    Anyhow, I hope Santa puts it under your tree and you bring it when you come see us next week!

    By Blogger Katie, at 3:07 PM  

  • If my wife was nice to me all the time I would get away with walking all over her. It's good that she is not nice sometimes.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 PM  

  • I am a sucker for beautiful winter coats. I can't wait to see a photo of it, or even better, a photo of you in it! I hope you get it. Bark... I love that color. It will be very flattering on you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36 PM  

  • Kiki, when you are so vague, it really makes it hard for Santa to know what it is you really want. Trust me, I used to be an elf!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home