Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Ok, so I know I haven't posted my pictures of Cancun yet. I'll try to do that by tomorrow, I promise. In the meantime...this past weekend (December 10) was our 3 year anniversary! We have done the same thing each year, so we continued it again. We got all dressed up and went to a nice dinner (this year it was at Christopher's Seafood and Steak House) and then to Ballet West's production of "The Nutcracker". I was excited to try out Christopher's, and the food was pretty good, but the seating arrangements kind of sucked. There were obviously just the 2 of us and they sat us right in the middle of a separated table so it really felt like we were eating at a table for 6. We were literally like arm's distance from each of the other couples on both sides of us. Not the most romantic or secluded spot, but it was all good. The ballet was great, as usual, and the little kids in it were freakin' adorable. Fun, Fun, Fun! We have decided that next year we will do something different though because Adam wants to bring his mom with us to "The Nutcracker" and quite frankly, that doesn't sound like a good anniversary to me. We're ready for a change anyway, so if anyone has any recommendations, let me know. After the ballet, we went to Cold Stone then came home and watched "The Bourne Identity". It was a fun weekend and I do not look forward to this week, as I really need to make some money--seeing that my last paycheck was really crappy due to our endless vacationing. Good thing my Christmas shopping is almost all done!

4 Comments:

  • My little girl was in the Nutcracker this year. It was the BIGGEST deal for her. It was the first year her she was in it and now she says that one day she wants to be Clara. High goals I know. Sorry dinner wasn't the best. Can they not tell that you are on a "date"? How RUDE!!! Glad it all turned out good though! Happy Anniversary.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:32 PM  

  • Happy Anniversary!

    By Blogger Katie, at 8:10 PM  

  • Happy Anniversary! You sure are a cute couple with all the fun things you do together!

    I would recommend a bed and breakfast for your next anniversary... I'd say Park City, but your day is at peak season unlike us in the summer months it's half price.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 PM  

  • HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

    What a fun thing to do! But I can see where you might want to change things up a bit. I echo Gina with the bed and breakfast thing, or maybe even a themed suite. Jeremiah and I went to one in Logan for our first anniversary and then again this August when he graduated. Take a look:

    http://good-2b-me.blogspot.com/2006/08/no-passport-required.html#links

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home