Saturday, January 27, 2007

New Template, Here I Come!

YAY! I am sooo excited! Lindsay over at Splat Designs is going to make me a cute new template for my blog! No more of this regular blogger template for me, thankyouverymuch. And what makes it even better? It was free! That's right, F-R-E-E. For the second time in my life I won something! (The first thing I won was my wedding dress, and while I do have to admit that that one might be a little more significant, this one is a close second). She had a fun little contest with 15 trivia questions with answers that could be found on the blog templates she has already created and the first person to complete the contest with all the correct answers won the free template. Oh man, I really am excited, can you tell?! Lindsay does really cute work, just check out Nicole and Anna's blogs.

Woohoo pretty new blog for Kari, I can't wait!!!

5 Comments:

  • Lindsay is awesome. I know you will love your new look! She told me Kik won and then said Kari, then wrote me and said Kari. I was SO confused. I finally asked and she said that you are BOTH!! I had no idea. After all this time I thought your for real name was Kik. Oh well, now I know huh? I can't wait to see what you end up picking out. It is going to be awesome!! Congrats!

    By Blogger Nicole, at 8:59 AM  

  • Yay! How fun! I've wanted a personalized template for a long time too. That's so great you won. You have excellent skillz at winning contests with awesome prizes!

    Love your new profile info!

    By Blogger Katie, at 3:36 PM  

  • I can't wait to see the new look! I've always loved Nicole's. Congrads on winning!

    Like your new info on your profile too! You are so funny!

    By Blogger Gina, at 9:44 PM  

  • OK I just left you a comment..but then it didn't show up. Strange! Anyways...if it comes up & I leave 2 comments...sorry! lol I can't wait to see your new blog style! I know Lindsay will do you right...she is amazing!! =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:26 AM  

  • Congratulations on your Win. I never win anything. Maybe I should make it a rule this year to enter more things. Good On You.

    By Blogger Kim's Life, at 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home