Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Brand-new Blogger!

This is so exciting! I have another person whoI actually know who has started a blog!! I have been trying to recruit people since I started blogging, but to no avail. Finally, the other day I was at dinner with my SIL, Trish, and she told me about her blog. Her what?! Yeah, her blog! I almost fell off my chair I was so surprised! I have been blogging for almost a year and no one I know (besides my family) really cared about blogs and didn't even look at mine. But she's now addicted and I'm so happy to have another family member/friend blogging! Go check her out, she's awesome! She also wrote a pretty cool post about yours truly that is a must-read. ;)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Very cool..I'll go check her out now!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:09 PM  

  • Greetings! Yes I think this design is awesome :D

    Welcome to the world of blogging :)

    By Blogger Shionge, at 10:38 PM  

  • Who doesn't think you're great, Kik?

    By Blogger Katie, at 11:54 PM  

  • AWESOME!
    I just looked at her blog and her pictures are too cute in her sidebar!!!
    HUgs

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home