Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Who's That Girl?

My sister did this post on her blog and I'm totally copying it because I thought it was fun!


Your real name: Kari. Although, there has been some confusion, so I'll clear that up. My name is Kari and when my cute cute niece was little, she couldn't say Kari so she said Kiki. Thus, the birth of my favorite nickname. Kari, Kiki, Kik, Kika, I'll answer to any of them.

Your Gangsta Name: (first 4 letters of real name plus izzle): Karizzle

Your Detective Name: (fav color and fav animal): Green Giraffe

Your Soap Opera Name: (middle name, and childhood street): Lynn Orchard

Your Star Wars Name: (the last 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Grikamon. Oh wait, I did that wrong, it's actually Feekamon. I like them both!

Your Super Hero Name: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Pink Shirley Temple

Your Iraqi Name: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of your mom's middle name): Ailoakn

Your Witness Protection Program Name: (great-grandmother/grandfather's first name and Jones): Nina Jones

Your Goth name: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Whit

My favorite is my Star Wars name, which sounds more like a Japanimation name if you ask me, but potato potahto. You should all do this on your blogs too!

3 Comments:

  • That is cute and I haven't seen it yet. AND I didn't know your sister had a blog. I'll have to check it out.

    AND did I totally miss your new profile picture earlier? It is SO cute. It has a really pretty background too!

    By Blogger Nicole, at 7:19 PM  

  • Love this thing! Katie's made me laugh and yours did too! I need to do it, but I fear it won't be as funny.

    By Blogger Gina, at 12:10 PM  

  • Awesome, Nina Jones. (Do I still like cheese?)

    By Blogger Katie, at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home