Thursday, February 22, 2007

A-Z Meme

Alright, I am going to be honest. I don't know what the word "meme" means, but I going to post this one anyway. Seriously. What does it mean? Will someone please tell me? In the meantime, you can read about me. (From Gina, who got it from Stephanie.)


ACCENT: I didn't think I had an accent until I went to Russia this past summer and they all thought I did. Other than when I'm in a different country, I don't really think I have one.

BIBLE BOOK THAT I LIKE: Proverbs

CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: Hmm...only 1? No, I'm going to choose 2. Sweeping and filing.

DOG OR CAT: Dog

ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: laptop

FAVORITE COLOGNE: When I think cologne, I think of MEN'S cologne, not perfume. So for cologne, I'm going to say Very Sexy for Men from Victoria's Secret (the original one and the one in the blue bottle. I don't remember what it's name is, but it's a version of Very Sexy.) For perfume, I really like Be Delicious by DKNY. Also ALMOST anything from Victoria's Secret Garden.

GOLD OR SILVER: Silver (white gold)

HANDBAG I CARRY MOST OFTEN: I kind of change bags a lot, but the one I like most right now is a Nine West bag that is kind of caramel colored. It is aligator patent leather and is really cute. It isn't too big, but can hold all the things I need, and it zips up--something I LOVE because all my things don't spill out when it falls off the seat of the car!

JOB TITLE: Advertising Consultant

KIDS: None yet. Hopefully someday soon!

LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo.

MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: I don't like to embellish things or lie, so I think that honesty is one of my good qualities.

NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: When I was in middle school, my sisters and I used to ride our bikes all around during the summer. We lived on a farm (kind of) and had a good amount of space to ride around. I liked my sister Libbie's bike better than mine and one evening my mom asked us to go feed the animals and I wanted to ride Libbie's bike out to where the animals were. Well she got on it and wouldn't let me ride it. I don't know why I thought I should be able to ride it, but I did. So while she was riding away, I picked up a rock and threw it at her and it hit her in the head! She kind of wobbled and got off the bike and looked at me with the most confused look and said, "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I feel bad about it still, it was so mean.

OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: Never

PHOBIAS: Mice! Eeewwww, could anything be more gross?! No. I really am terrified of mice and I think they are so yucky!

QUOTE: "Sometimes, God calms the storm and sometimes, He lets the storm rage and calms His child."

RELIGION: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormon)

SIBLINGS: 4 sisters- Katie (25), Libbie (24), me (24), Tara (20)

TIME I WAKE UP: It depends on what I have to do that day and if I have appointments scheduled early. Today, I woke up at 7:45, but fell asleep again and got up at 9:10. I get embarrassed about how much I can sleep.

UNUSUAL TALENT OR SKILL: This is lame and I think about anyone can do it, but I can balance a golf ball on top of another one. It's not impressive if you've seen if before, but if not, it is kinda neat.

VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: Beets! Yuck. Pretty juice, disgusting taste.

WORST HABIT: I used to bite my nails, but I get them done all the time now, so I that takes care of that. I think one that I hate is not putting my laundry away right away so it ends up in the basket for days and stays wrinkled and then the other laundry ends up on the floor. IT'S A VICIOUS CYCLE PEOPLE! ;)

X-RAYS: I think I've only had one and it was in high school. I had pain in my arm when I was playing volleyball so they X-Rayed it and I had tendonitis, but no broken bone.

YUMMY STUFF I COOK: I don't cook a whole lot, but I think I make good sesame chicken, baked potato soup, and fruit dip.


ZOO ANIMAL I LIKE MOST: I love the zoo! Giraffes are my favorite, but I also like anything that is big. Whales, rhinos, lions, anything.


Labels for this post:
e.g. scooters, vacation, fall

6 Comments:

  • A Meme is a combination of Me and Theme, (like a thesis all about me) pronounced Meem.

    And about the sleeping---I have that too, so it must be genetics. I could sleep twelve hours a night and still look forward to a nap on Sunday afternoon.

    By Blogger Katie, at 1:20 PM  

  • Oh my goodness...your story about your sister & her bike made me spit water out of my nose. That is hilarious. Mean...yes...but hilarious!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:13 PM  

  • Great list! I love learning more about you!

    By Blogger Gina, at 11:11 PM  

  • That was good. I have no idea what meme means either.

    I am trying to get my daughter to quit biting her nails. She is 7 and does it at school. I have NO idea what to even do about it.

    By Blogger Nicole, at 12:21 PM  

  • What a great idea. Its a good way to get to know you better.

    By Blogger Kim's Life, at 10:38 PM  

  • Hmm, and I always thought meme was me-me. As in all-about-me...

    You and I may share the same worst habit.

    By Blogger Gwen, at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home