Monday, March 05, 2007

I'm Still Alive!

Ok girls, I'm still alive and I don't think I'm being stalked, yay! I have been very careful to watch my surroundings and the cars behind me. No stalker, I'm so glad.


Other than that, I've just been LOVING the beautiful weather here in the Bay area! This weekend I think it was 70 degrees on both Saturday AND Sunday and today I'm pretty sure it's going to be even warmer! I had to turn my AC on in the car at 10:00 am. I LOVE SUMMER!! I know it's not really summer, but it feels like it! Ah, it's wonderful!


I went bowling on Saturday night with my coworkers and I got a 143 on my first game!! That is so good for me! I got progressively worse throughout the night though, so we won't talk about my other two games.
I also went and saw "Music & Lyrics". I was glad to see it while I was out here because Adam HATES both Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore (Hugh because he cheated on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker and so he thinks he's one of the stupidest men alive (I'd kinda have to agree), and Drew because he just thinks she's kind of annoying and not pretty). Anyway, I really liked it! I thought it was funny and totally cute! I cannot get that song they sing out of my head either!


On a different note, my husband is being a little poopy face while I've been away. Sometimes he reads my blog, sometimes he doesn't but I've already told him that, so I'm not afraid. hehe But really, he's been a punk almost every time I've talked to him! He got this new phone and he's completely in love with it. It has a game on it called Brick Breaker that he also loves. He had that game on his old Blackberry and had a really high score so now he feels like he needs to get a new high score on his new phone. So what ends up happening is he uses his bluetooth to talk to me and plays the stupid game, still while talking. Sometimes he can talk and play at the same time, but sometimes he's totally distracted. And what makes it even worse, I can hear the stupid scrolling thing while he's playing and IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!! I ask him to stop playing the game like a thousand times per phone call. Should that really be necessary? NO. So Adam, if you're reading, please please please, next time we talk on the phone, don't play Brick Breaker or I'll breaker your face, ok? jk Love you!

3 Comments:

  • LOL Silly hubby! I'd be breakering his face too!!!! hahahaha I am digging this weather too! This whole week is low to high 70's..and I LOVE IT!!!! BAAAA-RING IT!! =)

    By Blogger Anna, at 1:27 PM  

  • I'm totally jealous of you! I have a sinus infection and the sky is grey. That's been my world for the last week and a half. Waaaaa!

    By Blogger Katie, at 8:58 PM  

  • You crack me up! I'd like to tell Ian that I would breaker his face sometime... LOL

    By Blogger Gina, at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home