Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's My Blogiversary!

Thanks Gwen, for this excellent word. My blogiversary was actually yesterday, but I didn't have time, so I'm writing about it tonight!


I love blogging! I wish I could convert more of my friends and family because it is so fun to see pictures and learn what everyone is up to. (hint, hint).

I'm glad I've blogged for an entire year. This is only my 74th post, so obviously I'm not so good at it, but it's good to have something to look back on and see some of the things Adam and I did, where we went, and what I thought.

And oh yes, to celebrate my 1 year in blogland, I treated myself to some new shoes! Yay!
Ok, that's not entirely the reason. I had a gift card that's just been burning a hole in my pocket and I went into Dillards to try on some Crocs that I saw on Stephanie's blog because I think they are just too cute and I LOVE how comfortable Crocs are, but I just couldn't justify buying them (until I saw hers) because they're pretty ugly. (Sorry, I said it people!) Sadly, they didn't fit because I really needed a half size, but they were having a huge sale on tons of their shoes and I found these by BCBG for 75% off! I think they're cute! Also, I thought I should add some closed-toe shoes that aren't pointy to my collection, just to switch things up. So, after my gift card, I paid $1.07 for my new trendy shoes! Yay!!

6 Comments:

  • So cute! I adore retro shoes. You have immaculate taste, Kik. I'm going to try to save some pennies so that when Mom and I come down for Women's Conference we can all go shopping!

    By Blogger Katie, at 10:14 AM  

  • Those are adorable!! And I love your blog title!! I want a garden gnome!

    Steph

    By Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph, at 11:03 AM  

  • Stumbled on your site looking at Lindsay's blog designs - love yours!

    And, I think crocs are ugly too!! LOL! Everyone says they are so comfortable, but I just can't even try them on - they aren't appealing!

    By Blogger Lori, at 4:00 PM  

  • Happy Blogging. I love your blog. Hey I LOVE The SHOES

    By Blogger Kim's Life, at 6:58 AM  

  • CUTE shoes!

    By Blogger Bobbie, at 6:51 PM  

  • Hey Kik
    I didnt get your email and I dont ahve your personal email address anymore...
    please email me again at mysplatterpaintedlife@gmail.com
    HUGS
    L

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home