Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Reality TV Addict, Table for One.

Oh my gosh, I almost felt a little guilty last night when I watched "The Bachelor" because the guy is SO HOT that I had to keep pushing naughty little thoughts out of my brain! Just kidding, but seriously, He. Is. Beautiful!!! Wow, definitely a good looking man. And he seems like such a genuinely good guy too, which is always nice. The girls who were on there...wow, there were some crazies, but I'm excited to watch it this season. I'm such an addict to reality tv, but I can't help it, I just love it for some reason! And I feel better now that we have TiVo because I can record all my guilty little pleasures and watch them in almost half the time! That makes up for part of my problem, right?

2 Comments:

  • I watched the first two seasons of that and then the bachelorette... then I was done. The cat fighting gets so dramatic on those shows. LOL

    I need a Tivo.

    By Blogger Gina, at 8:09 PM  

  • I love the show too! what a guilty pleasure...there seem to be MANY nutcases this season too! I can't wait to see all the drama. I'm so happy that you're enjoying it too!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home