Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Slacker

I have been such a slacker at work lately! I have not sold very much in the last 3 weeks. I feel bad about that not only because I don't want to be a bad employee, but because my paychecks are totally going to suffer! A lot of it is because I'm not feeling so hot lately, but part of it is just laziness I think, which I'm also going to blame on pregnancy. ;) I need to work really hard this week (and the next week, and the next week...) to catch myself up. Luckily Adam is doing well at his work so we'll be able to make ends meet.

Adam graduates in 2 weeks and I am so excited! He still has to do 2 papers and take a test so he's been working on those a lot lately. It will be so nice not to have to worry about school anymore!!! Everyone please pray that he does well!

I feel like such a slacker on this blog! I want to be able to keep both blogs up, but it's hard! Sorry if I don't update as much as I should. Check my other blog regularly because that's the one I'll be focusing on most.

3 Comments:

  • It's true, keeping two blogs up is a problem sometimes. Once you have a new focus, like a baby, all things become related to the baby.

    I am sorry you've gotten behind at work. Good luck playing catch up. Glad Adam is able to fill the gap.

    By Blogger Gina, at 11:53 PM  

  • Adam will love not having to do school. Hope I see him at graduation!

    By Blogger Klin, at 9:13 PM  

  • Yay for graduating! I kind of regret not staying in school, but maybe someday I'll go back.

    And we all understand if you may be feeling overwhelmed, just keep us up to date on the big things. And try to feel better!

    By Blogger Gwen, at 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home