Monday, April 02, 2007

Updates

Hmm....let's see...it's been a while since I last posted. I haven't really had anything too exciting to write about I guess. We went to two movies in the last 4 days; "Blades of Glory" on Friday night and "Meet The Robinsons" tonight with Leeana, Natalie, Chandler, Michael, Trish, and Kailye. I totally have been wanting to see "Blades of Glory" because frankly, what's not to love about Will Ferrell? He is freakin' HILARIOUS!!! The movie itself was ok, not great, but it was pretty funny. "Meet The Robinsons" was really cute, full of funny things and good messages. I didn't expect a whole lot from it, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was a good little family night activity. And what makes the night even better, now that we're home, Adam is doing homework for once, which is also a pleasant surprise. ;) He graduates in one month and I am so excited!! He is too, but I really am. It will be so nice to have both of us done with school! Well, until his student loans start kicking us in the butt, then it might not seem so great, but for now it sounds swell.

Ok, really, I don't think there's anything else blogworthy, so this little post will have to suffice for now. Bye!

3 Comments:

  • Yay for graduating! Jeremiah graduated last August, but it feels like he's still in school because of his 8 month job interview with CES! But we find out in 2 1/2 weeks, so I can totally relate.

    By Blogger Gwen, at 9:55 AM  

  • You seriously can't go wrong with Will Ferrell! I LOVE HIM!

    I want to see Blades of Glory so bad! Drew was telling us some of the hilarious lines... I was laughing so hard!

    By Blogger Gina, at 8:10 PM  

  • Ugg...I keep forgetting about the student loans.

    By Blogger Trish Griffee, at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home