Tuesday, May 15, 2007

American Idol

Ok, I hate to post about American Idol, but I'm going to anyway. And how do I say this politely? Oh wait, I don't care, so here goes: I DO NOT WANT BLAKE LEWIS TO WIN!!!!! Ewww, he annoys me so badly! I really think he is gay (literally, I think he's a homo) and I hate his dance moves. If he wins, I'm going to be so bugged. I sound so mean, but really, he just is irritating. And yeah, we know you can beatbox, and that is cool, but enough already!

Also, I don't want Melinda to win either. I like her and I think she's such a nice, good person, but I just don't prefer her voice. I think she's very talented, her singing style is just not my taste.

So, yes, I want Jordin Sparks to win. I think she is AMAZING and I like her fun personality. I definitely think she's the best by far and the most marketable. Yay Jordin!! I voted like 20 times tonight, not only because I want her to win, but mostly because I really don't want Blake to win.

4 Comments:

  • You are funny. I really like blake but I also grew up listening to people who sound like him. It's okay I will still love you even if you do hate Blake...don't be scarred.

    By Blogger Trish Griffee, at 8:43 AM  

  • I'm sorry girl, I love Blake. :-( I also like Jordin however but no matter who wins they will both have a lot of success.

    By Blogger Bobbie, at 11:37 PM  

  • But how do you really feel about it, Kari?

    You're too funny. My mom loves Blake, but I think Jordin is pretty good. I just hate it when she does the little phone thing on her hands when they're showing the number to call to vote. We'll see!

    By Blogger Gwen, at 10:13 AM  

  • Oh yeah, I hate that too! But not nearly as bad as I hate almost everything that Blake does. I'm so voting next week.

    By Blogger Kari, at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home