Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Graduation, Adam and Kari!

For our combined graduation gift, my parents told us that we could pick out something that we needed or wanted (within a certain price range) and they would buy it for us. I originally wanted to put the money towards an ottoman for the living room, but since we are probably buying a house within the next month, I thought a grill might be a better idea since we don't really need an ottoman. (And Adam was much more excited about that anyway.)

So yesterday we went to RC Willey and picked out a new barbeque grill! Our new BIL's brother works there and he helped us pick one out and even gave us a discount and a free propane tank. Not to mention it was on sale....my favorite! We are going to pick it up today and I think Adam is really excited. I don't know a whole lot about grills---I think I might not even know how to start it, but I'll learn. ;)

Isn't it pretty?

4 Comments:

  • Oooh, it is pretty! So shiny! Gwen has one like that, and it is waaaay nice. Forward me some links so that I can see the houses you're looking at!

    By Blogger Katie, at 10:43 PM  

  • Oh very nice. I finally got Michaelto put ours together after a year of it sitting in the garage in the box. okay so it might still be in a million pieces on the garage floor but that's progress!

    By Blogger Trish Griffee, at 7:42 AM  

  • Oh, the joys of grilling! One of my favorite recipes is to marinate chicken breasts in catalina dressing. Grill them, top them with cooked bacon and swiss cheese, put them back on the grill just long enough to melt the cheese. Super yummy. Happy grilling!

    By Blogger Gwen, at 2:52 PM  

  • Congratulations! It's a grill! We just got a new one too... I think they are twinners.

    By Blogger Gina, at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home