Friday, May 04, 2007

My Husband, the College Grad!

Today Adam gradutated from the University of Utah with not one, but TWO degrees! Yes, he's amazing. His degrees are in Russian and International Studies. He looked so cute in his cap and gown! I married a very handsome man! I'll have to post pictures later since my camera (of course) died while we were there so all the pictures are on other people's cameras.

I'm so proud of him! I'm also so excited for him to be done with school!!! (Well, unless he decides to go back to grad school someday.) What a freakin' relief though! It will be so nice on him too, not to have to worry about school anymore. It really does feel like a huge burden has been lifted around our house. Hmm....now only if we could get someone to pay off those nasty little student loans we'd be set!

5 Comments:

  • Congratulations you two! Just in time for your new addition! What an awesome feeling! Oh and I hope you get that other job. Keep up updated!

    By Blogger Gina, at 9:14 AM  

  • Keep "us" updated...der

    By Blogger Gina, at 9:14 AM  

  • Yay!!!! I totally understand. Enjoy your freedom- til the baby comes.

    By Blogger Klin, at 8:50 PM  

  • That is fantastic. Oh by the way congratulations on the bub.

    By Blogger Kim's Life, at 1:13 AM  

  • Yay! Congratulations, Adam!

    By Blogger Katie, at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home