Friday, May 18, 2007

The Office Season Finale

Ok, I'm so excited about it! Did you see The Office last night?? Oh my gosh, it was brilliant. Sometimes that show makes me so mad because they freakin go like a month without a new episode, and how do they think people like me are supposed to react to that?! Anyway, I really liked last night's episode. If you haven't seen it yet, stop reading, watch it, then come back and comment. If you have, please continue reading, and still comment.

Total shocker...umm hello, Jan's boobs??? That was hysterical!

Second big thing.... Jim and Pam. I am SO GLAD! And I think it was hilarious that he just left Karen in New York. He left. I know she was at lunch with friends, but he drove back to Pennsylvania without her. LOL. I like Karen, but not Jim and Karen. Adam was mad because he likes Jim and Karen, not Jim and Pam. Hehe, too bad. I'm even willing to look past Jim's horrible hair cut because of this new twist; yes, I'm that happy about it.

I'm so excited to see what happens next season. When does it start? Not soon enough, I can tell you that.

Also, you need to go here and watch deleted scenes from the episodes. They. Are. Awesome. I especially like the one from last night with Michael's interview....glue tooth?! LOL!!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • so glad you posted about this! I LOVED HOW THEY ENDED IT! Just brilliant! Jim and Pam and Ryan getting the job and ditching the ditz! How perfect was that?

    I will go watch the deleted scenes now.

    By Blogger Gina, at 6:13 PM  

  • Oh my gosh!...so funny...remember last year when I didn't even like the office? Now I think of all the time I wasted on Thursday nights!

    By Blogger Trish Griffee, at 10:43 PM  

  • I love The Office! Josh and I were so excited about the finale! Wahooooo Jim and Pam! I totally forgot about watching the deleted scenes! Must rush off now!

    And Jan's rack was really impressive.

    By Blogger Katie, at 9:16 PM  

  • I have always wanted Jim and Pam to get together!!!!
    I cant wait till next season!!!!!!

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 7:07 AM  

  • I loved how Pam was convincing herself all through the episode that she and Jim were just friends. I was so excited when he said, "It's a date."

    I also loved Dwight assigning her the title of "Secret Assistant to the Regional Manager."

    By Blogger Gwen, at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home