Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I Promise, I'm Still Alive

I have been blog-absent for a long time! I'm sorry, I hate when people quit blogging for a while! We have been kind of busy. We are in the process of buying a house (Adam's dad's former one) and we're living in it right now. It is a disaster with boxes and random things ALL OVER. Today Adam set up our internet so it's really the first chance I've had to write. I promise I'll write more, probably tomorrow, but I'm sleepy and want to go to bed. Goodnight!

4 Comments:

  • I am so happy for you on the house! Yay!

    Thanks for hanging out on Saturday. You guys are a lot of fun!

    By Blogger Gina, at 7:27 AM  

  • YAY!!!! You blogged...blogger slacker! I want to see more baby stuff....:)

    By Blogger Trish Griffee, at 8:01 AM  

  • I can't wait to see pictures and news on the house!

    By Blogger Katie, at 9:45 AM  

  • Congrats on the house! Home-ownership is a lot of work, so good luck, too!

    I'll soon be with you, if I ever get my house ready to sell. Mostly I just have to clean and I'm too lazy.

    By Blogger Gwen, at 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home