Friday, July 20, 2007

Adam

Who has the best husband ever? Sorry ladies, you might think it's you (and actually, I hope you all do think it's you), but in [my] reality, it's ME!!! My hubby is so great. On Monday evening I was supposed to be leaving to go to Logan and I was just so sad to leave my little Adam. I don't know if my pregnancy emotions were in overdrive or something, but Adam and I were laying on the couch and I just cried because I didn't want to leave! I really feel like he and I have become so close lately. We have been getting along so well and dealing with some major issues (house, family, new baby on the way, etc) and I feel like everything has really brought us closer together and reliant on each other. I love him so much!

On Wednesday when I was working in Logan, one of my clients cancelled so I decided to come home that day instead of staying til Thursday as originally planned. Well I called Adam to tell him I'd be home and he says, "Well don't leave your hotel too early." I prodded the question and he didn't want me to checkout because he ordered me flowers!! I had to checkout by 11:00 so luckily he was able to have the flowers delivered to our house instead and they are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love them and they make my house smell so good!!!


He is so sweet and I love, love, love him! Thank you Adam for being so wonderful.

4 Comments:

  • Ooooh, I love the beautiful lilies. Your Adam is the best hubby- for you. and I do think myn hubby is the best.

    By Blogger Klin, at 10:07 PM  

  • What a good guy! Those are beautiful flowers!

    By Blogger Katie, at 11:13 AM  

  • How very wonderful of him! I recently received a very simalar bouquet from my hubby. Yay for good guys!

    By Blogger Gwen, at 8:27 AM  

  • He's a keeper! I am so glad you two cherish each other.

    By Blogger Gina, at 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home