Wednesday, July 04, 2007

My Thoughts On...

The Matrix movies.

Do you think it's possible that they be any dumber? I, for one, do not. Granted, I've only seen the first one, hated it, then decided not to waste my time watching it or any others ever again. Tonight as I was reading blogs though, Adam has on The Matrix 3. I didn't really pay any attention to it, I think I may have looked up once when there was a strobe light in one of the scenes, but that's it. Oh but then, I got up to check the laundry and I look at the screen to see the people in these robot-spidery-machine things listening to the commander/leader person giving a motivational speech before they go out and fight with other machine things. What??? People like this crap?! I seriously do not get it. Sorry if any of you like these movies, I just can't handle it! Where does the appeal come? Oi, it's too much for me.

Anyway, that was kind of negative (and random), but sorry, it's just how I feel!

3 Comments:

  • I'm with you. I think that Keanu Reeves is about the most wooden actor ever. You can practically see his eyes move left to right as he reads his lines off his que cards. I only saw the first one and that was painful enough for my lifetime without subjecting myself to wasting any more time on any of the remaining movies.

    By Blogger Katie, at 10:15 AM  

  • I So agree with YOU and I SO agree with Katie. I hate Keunu... the worst actor on the planet, other than Julie Stiles.

    Not sure why people like fantasy/sci-fi like that.

    By Blogger Gina, at 11:43 AM  

  • This is not a genre I care for either. So I agree with you and I also don't understand the attraction.

    By Blogger Klin, at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home