Monday, July 09, 2007

Picaboo!

Don't you love free stuff? I do! Two weeks ago I saw a segment on one of my favorite shows, Good Things Utah, that had great deals on cool stuff. One of them was a free large leather-bound 20 page book at Picaboo.com and all you had to pay was the shipping. It is a $39.99 value and I only paid $8.99, completely personalized and all about us!

I wish I would have had more time to work on it, but the coupon expired the next day so I had to hurry. I made my book about our trip to Russia last summer and it came in the mail today!!! I love it!! It is so pretty! Like I said, there would be some changes if I had more time because you can do so many cool things with the program, but it is so good still and such a cool thing to have.

Here's my work of art and a few sample pages....










3 Comments:

  • Awesome! I am so jealous! I am working on my blog book imported with Blurb.com's photobook software. I am so excited to get it done! Liam's first 2 years in one book!

    By Blogger Gina, at 9:52 PM  

  • Very cool! That picture you have on the cover is so incredibly beautiful. It's postcard worthy. I didn't get a book put together. I haven't even printed any more blog posts out since what you gave me for my birthday last year!

    By Blogger Katie, at 10:05 PM  

  • So cute! You should tell me about said deals. I don't get to watch any of the morning shows. I look those books they are so much easier than scrapbooking.

    By Blogger Trish Griffee, at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home