Thursday, September 20, 2007

Double Date!

I'm so excited!!! One of my best friends from Idaho is coming down tomorrow to visit us! Yay, I love visitors! No one ever comes to visit us (I hope you're all feeling guilty as you read this) so it will be so much fun! ;)

We're setting her up with one of Adam's friends (who just so happens to be Gina's brother-in-law, Drew) and we're all going on a double date!!! I can't believe how excited I am for it! First of all, we haven't been on a double date in forever! Well, we've been with other married couples, but with these two never having even met each other, I think it will add a little twist to the usual. I hope they like each other! I don't really care if they like like each other, althought that would be great, but I hope we all have a good time!

I feel like we're all back in high school again and that Adam and I are a couple and we're setting up our friends and we're all going out together and it's going to be so great. LOL! I'm a dork, I know, but I'm think it'll be fun! I don't know what we're going to do yet, I told Adam that he and Drew had to plan the date, so I hope they come up with something good. Maybe a corn maze? I know that is kind of lame, but I like corn mazes dang it, and I haven't been to one in a long time! Plus, the one at Thanksgiving Point is opening this weekend and it only costs 93 cents per person to get in on Friday and Saturday (if I'm not mistaken...I heard it on the radio, so I think I better double check)! Now I don't want to sound like a cheap date, but that's a pretty freakin' good deal if you ask me. But, like I said, they have to plan it.

Ok, I gotta go. I really do have things to do, like clean my house, make dinner, put away stuff from my baby shower that has been sitting in my living room for the past week...you know the drill.

7 Comments:

  • Yeah, I know what you'll be doing tonight....a Thursday night....and I don't think dinner and cleaning is taking precedence over Survivor.

    By Blogger Katie, at 7:10 PM  

  • 93 cents! That is an awesome deal.

    Have fun.

    By Blogger Klin, at 8:59 PM  

  • Hey, I remember going on a couple of double dates with you...one even had the name of Flint. Ha ha! Sounds like fun...is it a fellow Idahoan I know, by chance?

    By Blogger Paige, at 9:27 PM  

  • Paige- LOL, I remember that too! Nah, this guy is from Provo, he went to HS with Adam. He's much cuter than Flint was though.... sorry you had to do that back then! =)

    I need your address so I can send you a baby shower invite! Will you email it to me?

    By Blogger Kari, at 9:52 PM  

  • LOL you are a dork. You know if we left the planning to Michael and Adam we would be doing nothing fun in particular...you should check up on that.

    By Blogger Trish Griffee, at 11:05 AM  

  • You are so right! And
    I think that I will end up being the one who plans it because last night Adam and Drew were on the phone and they were both like, "Well, yeah, if you think of anything just let me know..." and Drew told him he's not good at that kind of stuff. So I think if we don't end up going to the corn maze then we'll go miniature golfing. It really will be like high school! ;)

    By Blogger Kari, at 1:30 PM  

  • I think dinner and mini golf is a good idea... more opportunities to chat, unlike going to the movies. Drew loves movies though, so that is what he usually does.

    I hope you have fun tonight! Take photos for the blog!

    By Blogger Gina, at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home