Friday, September 07, 2007

Gone

Oh my gosh, it's been almost a whole month since I last blogged! I am working in Logan again and I feel like I'm never home! Plus, usually when I come up here I don't have a computer so I couldn't blog even if I wanted to.

So let's see...what has been going on with us...

We decided to rent the house we've been living in since June instead of buy it. We'll probably move again sometime soon, which sucks, but I've left Adam in charge of that since I don't want to deal with it. He said to me the other day, "We'll just rent here for two months and then we'll move." HA! Let's do some math with that statement. This month is September and in two months, that will be November. What happens in November? Oh yes, the baby comes! We will NOT be moving in November, thankyouverymuch. He kinda laughed at himself when he realized that, so like I said, we're here for now, but who knows what we'll end up doing or where we'll end up.

My job is a complete joke right now. Well, not my job necessarily, but my company. I can't say much about it right now, but we'll just say that I am NOT pleased with them. I'll say more later, but we'll leave it at that for the time being.

I'll write more tonight or tomorrow too. Adam's friend is coming over tonight so I'm sure they'll be playing X-box all night so I'll get on the computer and update my blogs. Bye!

2 Comments:

  • Oh the joys of moving and pregnancy. :-P Hang in there.

    By Blogger Bobbie, at 11:22 AM  

  • Ugh. Good luck with all that! I've moved during a pregnancy and with a newborn. Not. Fun.

    By Blogger Gwen, at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home