Thursday, October 04, 2007

Fall Leaves!

Today I was SO TIRED!!! We went to dinner last night with David, DaVeen (sp?), Dan, Peggy, Natalie, Chandler, and Leeana and had a good time. I really like DaVeen and we chatted all through dinner. Leeana left her car at our house so after dinner we drove home and ended up chatting with her for like 3 hours! I was so sleepy! I fell asleep in no time, but getting up today was not so easy. I have gotten used to going to bed earlier since I have to leave my house every morning at 7:30, so going to bed at 12:30 am was not condusive for a good night's rest. I didn't get up til 7:08! I made it to work on time, but I did not look so great. You could tell I was tired.

After work, I came home and cleaned out the Honda. I have been using it for the past 3 weeks and my work stuff was overtaking it. I organized all my stuff into two file crates: one that stays in the trunk with books that I need but don't use everyday and extra forms and contracts and the other that will be in the backseat with my everyday stuff. I promised Adam that I'd keep it clean from now on (not that he really cares, he just jokes with me about it) and I think this will really help. I still want to get it detailed SO BAD, but I think I'll wait til our next paycheck to get that done.

When Adam got home, he took a quick shower and we headed up the canyon to look at the leaves. I LOVE fall leaves! They were really pretty and it was nice to take a drive together and just talk and relax. We don't have any pictures of the leaves so we'll have to go again (plus, Leeana thought that we were all supposed to go together to look at the leaves and was quite upset with us for going alone). So yeah, we'll take pics next time.

We did see some little deer though! I love seeing wildlife! We were really high up the canyon and we were driving on this little dirt road. Adam said something about this being where they have ski runs in the winter and I was like, "On the road?" I knew the snow covered it by like 5 feet or more, but I didn't realize that we were driving on the run itself! It was kind of weird to me. We were almost right by the ski lift. Lately, I feel like I have been saying the most stupid things! I am going to blame it on the pregnancy because I really am a smart person, but these past couple days one might really question that.

2 Comments:

  • Really? We are supposed to go together? PLEASE!! i'm not going to do that...I go look at the leaves every year with Michael on my own. I 've never gone with Leeana.

    By Blogger Trish Griffee, at 12:40 PM  

  • I really want to take a drive this weekend---maybe we'll go Sunday afternoon and listen to Conference on the way and hope the kids fall asleep.

    By Blogger Katie, at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home