Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Yay, it's Halloween!!! I like Halloween, even though we don't really have anything to do tonight. We did make a plan to go to a corn maze though because every single year I want to go and it always passes and we never make it. =( So even though all the corn mazes are probably haunted tonight and I don't love that, I think we're going to go anyway and I'm excited! There's always a chance that our plans could change, but I really hope we get to go!!
Also, we get to carve our pineapple tonight!!! This will be our 5th year and it is the first tradition we ever made together and I LOVE IT! (read here if you need a little background on the pineapple jack-o-lantern). I promise to post a picture of it tomorrow! We're also going to paint my belly, yay!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home