Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sick Day

Today I did not feel good so I didn't go to work. I think it's because of a couple reasons: I have needed to get more sleep the past couple nights and my ribs are killing me when I breathe. Plus, I went to the doctor yesterday and that always leaves me feeling yucky afterwards, even though I like going and finding out how I'm doing. I asked my doctor about my ribs hurting and he said it could either be foods (but it's not) or maybe my gallbladder. I think it is that. It hurts so bad on my right side when I breathe. Today has definitely been the worst it's ever been, so I laid in bed ALL DAY. I know I should be doing something productive like cleaning my house (which is in desperate need) but I didn't want to. I honestly haven't even gotten dressed yet and it's 4:54 pm. I think I might try to do something before Adam comes home; maybe it'll make me feel better too.

Anyway, that was boring to read, but it's what you get for the day.

4 Comments:

  • Poor Kik! I wish I was closer so I could come clean your house. The last few weeks last forever!

    By Blogger Katie, at 7:54 PM  

  • Dang it. Being sick is no fun. I hope you just stayed in bed. The housework will wait- unfortunately. Pamper you.

    PS. I really, really hope it's not your gall bladder. It is NOT fun to the tenth power.

    By Blogger Klin, at 9:24 PM  

  • I will come up and help you clean if you want. you just have to tell me when and I'll be there. I think it is your golbladder too. I've known lots of preggo people with that problem..like myself.

    By Blogger Trish Griffee, at 1:15 AM  

  • I am glad you stayed home. You need to be careful with yourself and get all the rest you can. I am sorry you hurt so much. I was worried about my house, too, in that last week when I couldn't be on my feet.

    By Blogger Gina, at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home