Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Swim Suit!

Hello! Wow, two months since I've posted on this blog, eh? Nice.

Quick update: I got my first legitimate birdie in golf on June 13 on hole 13 at Glenmore. It was so awesome!!! I drove onto the green (it was a short par 3) and then made like a 30 foot put for the birdie! I was SO EXCITED!!! I've never had a birdie before, especially without cheating. ;)



Also important: I got a new swim suit!!! I love it! I got it at Layers Clothing thanks in part to Whitney, who I got together with at Cold Stone yesterday. She told me they had some cute suits and that they were all 20% off. So, I checked them out online and then went in and got this beauty. And yes, I look pretty much as hot in it as this model does. LOL

4 Comments:

  • Super cute suit! I am currently struggling to fit in my cute suit, but I don't want to go buy one with only 7 1/2 weeks to go :(

    By Blogger Lindsey Lou, at 3:47 PM  

  • I actually think that suit looked cuter on you than that model. I really like it. And congratulations on the Birdie thing...I should really learn how to golf so I know what that is:)

    By Blogger Trish Griffee, at 2:41 AM  

  • I saw you in your suit on Trish's blog, and damn, Kik, you're hot!

    By Blogger Katie, at 2:02 PM  

  • I lOVE that you got that! I told you they were cute! :)

    By Blogger Whitney, at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home