Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Need a Car?


I'm selling my 1989 Toyota Camry. 185k miles. This is a good car, I loved it while I had it.
Is it in perfect condition? No, but it is a good car and would be perfect for someone who needs a car to get from A to B with good gas mileage (mid to high 20's mpg in town, higher on the freeway).
The car runs well but the front CV axles both need to be replaced before it will pass inspections. (It will cost you around $350.) The right tail light also needs to be fixed. My hubby accidentally backed into someone's hitch so it bent the metal casing and knocked the light out. The light is still intact except for one small sliver but just needs to be put back on and have a new bulb installed and it's fine. The only other issue is that the trunk doesn't stay open on it's own. It opens and closes fine, just has to be held up.



Everything else in the car is in good working order. Some dings on the body but that's expected with a 20 year old car. Even as is, the KBB value is $1065. It needs those things fixed so I hope my price is pretty reasonable. Asking $500 OBO, and at this point, I'll consider any offer you bring.


Features:

Automatic Transmission
Power Steering
Power Windows & Locks
Air Conditioning
Tilt Steering
Cruise Control
AM/FM radio. It actually has an Eclipse MP3/CD player but it won't play cd's anymore. Probably fixable too, I just never cared too much when it stopped working.

Let me know if you have any questions or are interested. Thanks!!

1 Comments:

  • Is it considerable if I offer to just take it off your hands? :^P I miss my Toyota. Plus it's pretty hard to feel like you're zipping around town running errands in a minivan.

    By Blogger Gwen, at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home